Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Countries I've been to from 1984-2006

Countries I've been to 1984-2006:



Yes, it does look like I'll need to visit the Southern hemisphere more!
Asia and Australia look a bit left out hu?
Well 50 counties isn't all that bad is it? Man there are a lot of countries!
I've visited only just over 1/5th of all the counties out there.
So that means I've got to visit about 200 more countries if I want to say
that I visited all countries! Hmmm, that's going to cost a pretty penny...
Here are some of the countries I would love to visit after this year:
Sudan, India, South Africa, Iraq, Australia, NZ, Peru and Afghanistan.
We'll see what the Big Boss says ;-)
Take care fellow world citizens!
Sincerely,
~Lucas~

5 Comments:

At 12:45 am, Blogger annegreet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:54 am, Blogger Luke said...

heh. i understood a bit of that!

 
At 6:17 am, Blogger Luke said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:36 pm, Blogger Lucas said...

ok I fixed it :) Still need to work on my layout though.
Just have to keep trying things out. See if you can become fluent in Dutch Luke by reading all Dutch blogs ;)
Cheers, your friend

 
At 3:52 am, Blogger Luke said...

yeah, I'm working on it. (c: fluent is such an ultimate way of putting it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home